Nuffnang

Goodluck :)

Goodluck :)

Nuffnang

Disclaimer Warning

Disclaimer Warning

All information contained within this website is strictly for entertainment purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, local or international laws is strictly prohibited. Football tips Football picks do not purport to offer any legal advice and is not responsible for any lost of income or investments in any form, financial person or otherwise due to incorrect information, misinterpretation or misrepresentation of the information contained within this website. All visitors are kindly advised to conduct their own due diligence and verify any information obtained from this website.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Need to settle things up with pt club members are teamemax mind your words.
I respect everyone here but everyone has limit
What age limit, i am not analyzing any match and post here i am just sharing what i get.

When did any fake pt come in?
I have warm my members any spam people here so i tell them to register their nick.

4 comments:

  1. Now you scare people flame you?

    Please don't share your lousy tips with such a record!

    I can sell you SGD 50 a tip!
    If lose, 3 free tips for you!
    If you interest, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't talk so much.
    If you sell tips why the cheek you will come here and see my tips.
    Get a life la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People recommended me to here to promote my tips to you!
    I'm not here to see your lousy tips!
    With the lousy tips you bought all the while, i highly recommended you to buy from me better :)

    Wanna try my free trial tips?
    I can provide you if you interested :)

    ReplyDelete